The Six By Nico team are back again with an exciting menu theme (that you might already be familiar with!) running from Friday 17th July to Sunday 6th September…
Six by Nico New Chippie Menu
REOPENING DATES ANNOUNCED – it's been a long time coming 🙌🏻Six by Nico Glasgow, Southside & Edinburgh Opening Friday 17th July! HEAD HERE → bit.ly/SixGlasgow-Opening Menu Announced & Bookings Open on Tuesday 30th June 9AM – SAVE THE DATE!
Posted by Six by Nico on Sunday, 28 June 2020
Are you ready to taste some of Six by Nico‘s most popular dishes? Well, with their latest menu you can do just that!
As they celebrate re-opening of their doors after lockdown, the Glasgow and Edinburgh restaurants are bringing back the much-loved menu ‘The Chippie’ with some extra contemporary twists.
This hugely popular take on the traditional fish and chip shop will take Six by Nico customers on an extraordinary new and nostalgic food and drink adventure.
The menu includes:
- Chips & Cheese (Parmesan Espuma & Crisp / Curry Oil / Brandade Croquette / Vinegar Powder / Brown Sauce)
- Scrabster Monkfish (Cheek / Dill Emulsion / Gribiche / Peas / Beurre Blanc)
- Steak Pie (Speyside Beef Shin / Burnt Onion Ketchup / Mushroom Duxelle / ‘Meaty Salsa’)
- Fish Supper (Shetland Cod / Pickled Mussels / Confit Fennel / Samphire / Beer Emulsion
- Smoked Sausage (Trio of Pork / Apple / Black Pudding / Salt Baked Celeriac / Choucroute)
- Deep Fried Mars Bar for dessert (Chocolate Pave / Blood Orange Sorbet / Cocoa Nib).
And as always, there will also be a vegetarian option available for each course.
Plus, following government guidelines, there will be a reduced capacity – so you better get a table booked fast!
Bookings are now live. To make a reservation or to find out more, visit their website here. The menu will be priced at £29 per person and diners will have the option to enjoy an expertly selected wine pairing for an additional £26.