Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the ultimate heartthrobs in Hollywood, and has melted the hearts of ladies (and men) worldwide.
Here is 5 times we totally fell head over heels for the actor:
- The Time he made us swoon as Jack in Titanic: We’ve seen him in The Wolf of Wall Street and The Great Gatsby with each performance being better than the one before, but nothing beats the young, handsome Jack that made us fall in love with him the first time he hit our screens.
- When we found out how he chose to spend his birthday in 2013: Instead of spending his birthday on a luxurious yacht with models, Leo chose to celebrate his birthday in 2013 with a charity event that raised $3 million.
- When he took his mum to the Oscars: You can tell a lot about a guy by the way he treats his mother and Leo is never short of treating her like a queen. Leo has always got a supermodel to message, but has chosen to take his mum as a date to the Oscars multiple times instead.
- When we learnt that he has a love for animals: As well as his action to help the planet as a whole, Leo is also committed to helping animal populations. In 2010, he personally donated $1 million to the Wildlife Conservation Society to help endangered tigers and also helped with funds to other various wildlife foundations.
- The fact he still acted gracefully after the fifth time he had lost out on winning an Oscar: Despite being nominated several times it took years for him to actually receive an Oscar. Leo finally won one for his role in The Revenant where he showed a great deal of commitment to the role which saw him to eat raw bison liver and slept in animal carcasses.